Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Devil Engine (Switch, Steam and PS4)

Devil Engine (Switch, Steam and PS4)

So this just came out a few days ago, and it's pretty great. If you like 16 bit side scrolling shooters you should buy this, it feels like a lost Sega CD or PC Engine game.

Thanks to SSJN for putting this on my radar.

2. I was very tempted by the way it looks.

It's on my list of games to check out. That city part has a Last Resort vibe.

4. I haven’t grabbed it yet myself but a good buddy of mine is the PR director at Dangen now and this was their upcoming game he was most excited about.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. It’s really good.
    This isn’t just a game that looks like it could have been released in the 16 bit, it plays like one that we’d still be talking about if it were.

None of the retro shit released over the years has grabbed me the way this has.

You had me at Sega CD.

BLAST PROCESSING ENGAGED

8. Mzo won’t buy it because it’s digital.

It pains me that there seems to have been more excitement for a lrg release of a 10 year old XBLA version of an even older game than this over the weekend.

I appreciate this game has a demo as so many games nowadays don't. It seems awesome from what I briefly played.