Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2737394041424345 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Gaming News

1. That schematics shirt is hideous.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. Uniqlo has good t-shirt designs.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

3. I want a handful of the Uniqlo shirts. I don't think the Neo Geo one is that bad. I think the random lines are a bit excessive though.

Those are all really bad.

5. The design looks great on paper, but hanging off the models, it's taking up too much space. If they just scaled down the print size a bit, it'd probably look a lot better.

(Also probably doesn't help that the male model they got to show it off is all bad-postured and schlubby.)

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Those are all really bad.
    Most of 'em aren't my cup of tea, yeah. Not a fan of tee prints that take up too much real estate, though the womens' Pikachu and Boo pattern ones are pretty nice. I only got the Metroid one.
    Last edited by Bacon McShig; 22 May 2017 at 10:07 PM.

6. I got a laugh out of Mario and Luigi popping out of the pipe pocket, but I wouldn't wear it.

Amazon's Prime discount apparently has gotten even worse compared to Best Buy's GCU. Collector's editions and toys-to-life are no longer eligible, and the two week period has been eliminated to apply to preorders only. I guess their plan to put Best Buy out of business and then remove the discount completely isn't coming to fruition fast enough. I've actually become glad that NC forced them to collect sales tax, as it's made it much easier to tell Bezos to fuck off.

edit: For anyone not familiar, GCU was already better in that it was 20% off any time, sales prices, and up to three of a given item. Prime was already within two weeks of release, MSRP only, and for one of a given item.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 01 Jun 2017 at 07:07 PM.

8. The only thing that kept me going back to Best Buy was rolling over those $10 preorder gift cards game after game on top of the GCU discount. That well dried up a while ago so I'm fine with getting whatever I can from Amazon, especially with the number of retail purchases I make dropping more and more each year.

This well? It's definitely harder to roll them over though due to less physical PC releases and exclusions of first party console games.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 02 Jun 2017 at 01:10 PM.