Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8101112131416 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: April (Month of Fools)

1. ...your kid is seven already?

seriously. My dad had a pinball table. What was wrong with your parents, Yoshi? Fucking philistines.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    ...your kid is seven already?
    Yes, time flies when you're old, and it sucks.

4. RiteAid finally put Cadbury eggs on sale for $.28 a piece, so of course I bought 30 of them! They'll be gone in a week.

5. ew!

Yum!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    RiteAid finally put Cadbury eggs on sale for $.28 a piece, so of course I bought 30 of them! They'll be gone in a week.
    Cool. I got some Easter candy from the RiteAid in my area, but the prices seemed to be marked up for the half off sale.

I can't get good clearance candy here. I'm pretty sure there are some jobless vultures that swoop into the various stores at 12:01 the day after any given holiday and buy all the good clearance candy, as the shelves will be full the day before but be empty when I stroll into any store at 5:30 PM after work.

9. Gotta eat somehow!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

10. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    I can't get good clearance candy here. I'm pretty sure there are some jobless vultures that swoop into the various stores at 12:01 the day after any given holiday and buy all the good clearance candy, as the shelves will be full the day before but be empty when I stroll into any store at 5:30 PM after work.
    If you give me your address again I'll mail you a Cadbury Care Package. Full disclosure, they'll be Cadbury wrappers repro-ed around hardboiled eggs.