Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 101213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: April (Month of Fools)

1. I'm not sure, but there's no breast size slider if that's what's being asked.

that thing never worked on bloodrayne on the gamecube

The window'd screen is really small on my computer. And it keeps glitching out on level 7

I got a reprint of one of Raita's art books (Valk Chronicles). You can read one version of it here

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/192185/6f3499505f/

If the link doesn't tip you off, the website itself is not work safe. It has boobywomen banner ads and such.

The book is fine though.

I'd been meaning to actually buy some of his stuff for a while and noticed that the same person I was buying import games from had a copy.

I realize I'm biased because me and the artist have many similar interests (boobs, antiques, tanks) but I really think he's doing something clever and interesting with traditional Japanese manga. He details people and things more than average. And he conveys this theme of frailty of life in everything he does. Its very subtle, but it is in everything. He draws people with these small and fragile frames while drawing the vehicles and structures around them as massive, dense, detailed and elaborate.

I also like that he actually draws female's differently. He might draw one with hips and long legs. Another with a boxy frame, short straight legs, not much butt, etc. Each is different. They are not interchangeable like so many other characters from everything else japan has ever done.
    Last edited by Fe 26; 19 Apr 2015 at 12:28 PM.

4. I bought a solar powered keyboard. This makes me very happy.

5. Speaking of fools...
    I was in Best Buy not looking to get a Majora 3DSXL but they had one and I'm dumb so I bought it. I've put off purchasing the recent Sega 3D games because I knew I'd want to play them on the new system I'd eventually get. So I'll be purchasing them once I get everything transferred/ set up.

I was in Five Below and they had about 30 copies each of 360/PS3 Metal Gear Rising. I thought about purchasing a bunch and handing them out for Christmas, but just about anyone I would want to give a present to that is into games already owns it.
    But if you don't and you have a Five Below near you, check it out.

I'll go look, for the exact same reason.

7. I have a 5 Below near me, I should go check.

8. Finally got the BloodBorne guide! Too bad I already finished the game! At least I can use it for the ton of shit I missed the first time. Better REALLY late than never.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

9. Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle View Post
    Finally got the BloodBorne guide! Too bad I already finished the game! At least I can use it for the ton of shit I missed the first time. Better REALLY late than never.
    Was this a preorder that finally shipped or did you find it somewhere?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    Was this a preorder that finally shipped or did you find it somewhere?
    Amazon preorder. It's the hardcover collectors edition.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"