Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 111314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: April (Month of Fools)

1. I finally received my replacement Corsair RM850 Power Supply from Corsair. Their RMA process is 5 star. I was expecting Corsair to ship a refurbished power supply, but they shipped a brand new PSU in a factory sealed box. I can't recommend them enough; they really impressed me.

The RMA process with Intel wasn't even close to how great the experience with Corsair was. It pretty much took a week of answering questions from the Intel tech to finally get an RMA, and I ended up with a 4790k that some shmuck returned to them. The CPU is perfectly fine, but I have to wonder how bad of an over-clocker it really is. I do have it at 4.6 Ghz though, with only 1.25 volts.

2. Mortal Kombat X and Shovel Knight on PS4. Former is excellent (besides the stupid stupid block button) and the latter is still downloading, but Im very excited to finally try it.

3. Some new Saturn games taken off my want list. All complete.

- Black Fire
    - Lost World: Jurassic Park
    - Virtua Cop 2 (long box version)

... and some new D&D modules:

Attached Images Attached Images

4. Cooler Master Hyper D92 CPU heatsink: I noticed that my cpu runs really hot even at idle (like 70+ celsius), so I replace the shitty stock heatsink with this and it dropped 40 degrees.

Also Fantasy Zone 2 3DS

5. Just got Gunman Clive 2 for 3DS.

6. Bloodborne guide finally arrived. This thing is massive and gorgeous. And the custom theme is tits.

7. Mine came today too. :P

LTTP. Picked up Shadow of Mordor for 20bucks at Best Buy. damn this game is fun as shit. im enjoying the hell out of it.

9. Titanfall (XBO) - $8 via Best Buy

I've never played it on the One and never bought the DLC on 360.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

10. Quote Originally Posted by JBNagis View Post
    LTTP. Picked up Shadow of Mordor for 20bucks at Best Buy. damn this game is fun as shit. im enjoying the hell out of it.
    What platform did you buy it for at that price?