Page 11 of 171 FirstFirst ... 79101112131525 ... LastLast

Thread: Official MLB 2015 Season Thread

1. This is both a budget question and a sports question: Is it fiscally sound to buy a named sports jersey? I never could pull the trigger on one.

Nope.

3. Unless you're a Falcons fan who bought a Ron Mexico jersey back in the day.

4. Yes when you buy it from the recently traded rack and get a sweet jersey for cheap. Then just carefully remove the name.

5. I really hope the As and Royals face each other in a one-game playoff this year.

6. Reds manager Bryan Price with a fun meltdown with reporters.

Bryan Price goes nuts

7. Quote Originally Posted by Brisco Bold View Post
    This is both a budget question and a sports question: Is it fiscally sound to buy a named sports jersey? I never could pull the trigger on one.
    I have a Bobby Valentine jersey but I don't know enough about them to tell you the "kind" other than it was cheap since it was for a Halloween costume. (The name/number are not fabric, more of a plastic or something.) I wear it every year for Watch The Mets Lose day. Anyway: It is worth every penny for the confused looks I get.

As far as getting a real named jersey? Yoshi is on point.

8. Nine wins in a row for the Metropolitans! Kevin Plawecki with 2 hits in his debut! woo!

9. Edwin launched one into the 500 level tonight against the Orioles. Only the third person ever to do so.

10. Quote Originally Posted by raystorm View Post
    Nine wins in a row for the Metropolitans! Kevin Plawecki with 2 hits in his debut! woo!
    I hope they keep playing well, along with the Cubs. My best man is a hard core Cubs fan so we are going to see the game on July 1st, we'll be in row 3 of section 124 (just to the left of the Cubs dugout). I'm excited.