Page 15 of 171 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Official MLB 2015 Season Thread

1. Actual quote heard on the radio today: "Tonight the Yankess play the Mets who have, and I'm not kidding, the best record in baseball. No really."

Can we please get a SS now, Sandy? Jesus Christ.

3. You can have Reyes back.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Brisco Bold View Post
    Actual quote heard on the radio today: "Tonight the Yankess play the Mets who have, and I'm not kidding, the best record in baseball. No really."

yankessssssssssss

5. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Can we please get a SS now, Sandy? Jesus Christ.

...and a second baseman. Murphy has been horrific. Mets have Dilson Herrera and Matt Reynolds ready to come up. They should be up and playing everyday. Mets will not win shit with Murphy and Flores patrolling the middle infield. Steven Matz is ready as well should they toss Gee or Niese.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Is it too soon to say that the Red Sox got beat in Baltimore like they were in police custody?
    There is no such thing as too soon, and this is also gold.

7. Tonight's game cancelled. Not sure how many of the next five will happen either, everything is shutting done even mass transit, This riot in Baltimore is the craziest shit I've ever seen around here. It just keeps getting worse and the city is getting destroyed.

Meanwhile, in the civilized world or Miami's impression of it, Daniel Murphy finally showed up at a nice time with a 3R HR in the ninth.

9. Jays choke in the 9th. Or 8th. Whatever. They lost.