Page 2 of 171 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Official MLB 2015 Season Thread

1. You didn't need him last year. Doubt you'll need him this year.

2. Jacob deGrom looked great and ready for the season against the Rangers last night. The joint at Montreal was jam packed for yesterday's game. wow I wouldn't be surprised if there are a few games played there during the season. Sorta a special attraction thing for Toronto or something.

3. i'm happy Montreal fans are being given this opportunity to show that they still want a team, but they always sold out the first series. It was the rest of the season when they went into the tank because they didn't feel like going to Olympic stadium. If Montreal doesn't build a new stadium this is all just a nice PR stunt by the Jays and a waste of time for everyone else.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    i'm happy Montreal fans are being given this opportunity to show that they still want a team, but they always sold out the first series. It was the rest of the season when they went into the tank because they didn't feel like going to Olympic stadium. If Montreal doesn't build a new stadium this is all just a nice PR stunt by the Jays and a waste of time for everyone else.
    Read Up, Up, and Away by Jonah Keri. Fans stopped going to the game because the consortium behind the Expos (and, I guess the province) were fucking around the team with promises of a new stadium. The people that owned the team flat out refused to give more money to the team. Fans were pissed about what was happening.

How is Kevin Gregg still a major league pitcher?

5. Russell Martin gets pulled from the game by his father. Dope.

Edit: And Russell Martin Sr. makes an appeal on national television for a new stadium in Montreal.
    Last edited by Brisco Bold; 05 Apr 2015 at 05:02 PM.

6. Baseball tonight motherfuckaaaas. Mets are going with an 8 man bullpen. Mejia and Familia weren't so hot in spring training but I hope they start off on the right track tomorrow. Fuck Mejia for cutting his hair. C'mon son..gotta keep that moss up top!

7. It's time.

Attached Images Attached Images

Sunday Night Baseball is on ESPN2 so that women's basketball can be on ESPN. This world is going to shit.

9. I totally forgot Jon Lester is on the Cubs.

10. I totally forgot that no matter what happens, the Cubs will Cub