Page 5 of 171 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Official MLB 2015 Season Thread

1. Fuck the Natinals! Mets couldn't do squat against the Nats pen yesterday. deGrom was fine and Montero did a good job finishing up the game but the Mets couldn't get much offense going.

Matt Harvey starts today in what will probably be another lousy day weather wise in DC.

Just noticed that Adrian Gonzalez has 5 homers already. 5! He hit 3 last night!
    Last edited by raystorm; 09 Apr 2015 at 07:39 AM.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Brisco Bold View Post
    Are you a Yankees fan?
    Yes, actually! I've been so since I was a kid. Baseball was the first sport I started watching, but I drifted away a few years ago. I've slowly been coming back to it.

3. Oh no. We're enemies now!

What kind of asshole is a Yankees and Patriots fan? Maybe even more interesting is what kind of pinko roots for Kraft and Steinbrenner?

Speaking of assholes, eat it, Natinals.

6. Anthony Gose looks like the next Devon White with Detroit.

7. Reds sweep the Pirates to start the season!

Cueto is going to get some insane deal when he becomes a free agent after the season if he stays healthy. And if the Reds are out of it by the all-star break I'd be surprised if he isn't traded.

Also, Billy Hamilton is on pace for over 300 stolen bases.
    Last edited by Timber; 09 Apr 2015 at 08:51 PM.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

8. Anyone who is interested, Sandy Alderson was a guest on the latest Jonah Keri podcast.

I think he is doing the best job he can considering the clowns above him, but it annoys the hell out of me that a team in New York City is run like the Iowa Bumfucks.

9. Give the Iowa Bumfucks some credit, man. They're a well-run beer league team.

Edit: Yunel Escobar is a Nat?
    Last edited by Brisco Bold; 10 Apr 2015 at 12:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    the Iowa Bumfucks.
    Leave bbobb out of this.