Page 57 of 171 FirstFirst ... 435355565758596171 ... LastLast

Thread: Official MLB 2015 Season Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Brisco Bold View Post
    Dan Haren to Cubs.
    So does this mean Tommy Hunter didn't get traded from the O's to the Cubs? I really hope they didn't get rid of him. Bud Norris on the other hand...

edit: FUCK!!!!
    Last edited by Type Ryan; 31 Jul 2015 at 05:02 PM.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

2. Cespesdes is legit one of my favourite players. It hurt so much when he got traded to the Red Sox.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Brisco Bold View Post
    JAYS ACQUIRE DAVID FUCKING PRICE!!!
    What if the Jays make the WC game but lose? Still a good trade?

I haven't followed baseball for years, but the Price trade seems like a big gamble for a team two games out of the WC.

4. It's more about them actually doing something. Well, something that resembles the moves a large market team would make.

5. Seriously. And what sucks is this is probably the last year they are going to be able to do it until the dollar comes back up to something close to par, because I have a sneaking suspicion that has something to do with them going all in. Either way I don't care. I feel like my team is competently trying to win for the first time since 1993. Previous GMs have been trying the whole "well if things fall our way" routine for way too long. Even AA had been doing until now. And I'm worried that he did it this year for just a little too long, but if all I get out of this is a wild card game I won't complain. We dealt a lot of depth this week but there's no reason we can't get it back if things fall apart. The Jays have not played any kind of meaningful baseball in September since 1993. I don't even mean playoffs. I mean being in spitting distance of the playoffs in September.
    Last edited by Error; 31 Jul 2015 at 06:16 PM.

6. Cespedes has me legit excited for the next few months.

7. I'm so tired of the Brewers trading talent they raised only for more minor leaguers to get good then to trade them. The MLB is full of players from the farm team Brewers. It's time to fire Doug Melvin.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

And I can't watch tonight's game, which is on fucking MLB Network, because I'm in the Washington market. Fucking assholes.

9. It's on SNY for me. ^_^

Yoenis' first game is tomorrow.

At least I can stream the radio broadcast on SiriusXM.