Page 58 of 171 FirstFirst ... 445456575859606272 ... LastLast

Thread: Official MLB 2015 Season Thread

1. wow... the Natinals are 33 - 9 at Citi Field. Fucking ownership.

Even that is better than the current 14-1 streak.

I love the crowd's reactions to Flores tonight. Every time he makes a big play or gets a big hit, I think of Fred Flinstone shouting, "Wilma!"

4. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    What if the Jays make the WC game but lose? Still a good trade?

I haven't followed baseball for years, but the Price trade seems like a big gamble for a team two games out of the WC.
    That is the time when you make these kinds of trades. The playoffs are a crapshoot, you can't win in them if you can't get there. When teams are running away with the division and have no sign of being threatened is exactly when you should NOT makes these kinds of trades. This is how teams go from being top level teams to being in the bottom half of baseball in a very short time because they've decimated their farm systems. Most baseball GM's haven't gotten the memo yet though.

So the Mets traded Wheeler for Bruce then went and got Cespedes? What is Bruce going to be now, the fourth outfielder? Sounds like Alderson has gotten on the farm team destruction band-wagon.

5. The Nats-Mets game was a good one. I was waiting for Harper to whack one out and that strikeout that got him ejected was bullshit but the Mets played a good game. I'm not a Mets fan in any way but it was cool to see Flores get the walk off homer with all the drama of the week for him.

6. this is awesome as hell

https://vine.co/v/eX9wpWOUZgu

7. Thats ok, we still won.

8. He was out, but that was dope.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    The Nats-Mets game was a good one. I was waiting for Harper to whack one out and that strikeout that got him ejected was bullshit but the Mets played a good game. I'm not a Mets fan in any way but it was cool to see Flores get the walk off homer with all the drama of the week for him.
    Harper is a classless douche. It would be ok with me if he went 0-5 every night for the rest of his career.

edit: Here's Flores' walk off in four awesome still shots:

http://metsblog.com/metsblog/emotion...g-in-new-york/
    Last edited by Yoshi; 01 Aug 2015 at 01:18 PM.

Michael Cuddyer is due to return late next week from the disabled list, while David Wright should begin minor league rehab games next week.
    Link

One out of two ain't bad, especially in baseball.