Page 26 of 171 FirstFirst ... 122224252627283040 ... LastLast

Thread: Official MLB 2015 Season Thread

1. You know what bothers me the most about the Jays? They're actually not a bad team. They have good offence and great defence. The pitching is just really weak right now.

On an obviously extremely small sample, it's interesting to see what high talent guys like Harvey and deGrom can do against a strong lineup like the Cardinals' versus less talented guys like Niese and Colon. It's been night and day in this series.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Brisco Bold View Post
    You know what bothers me the most about the Jays? They're actually not a bad team. They have good offence and great defence. The pitching is just really weak right now.
    Ya it's always something with this team. Maybe by the end of the year they'll have gotten the balance right, but next month the offense will dry up and the pitching will be lights out, and the Jays will continue to win some and lose some like they love to do.

4. Hot damn. Didn't want to say it out loud but I know some of those patchy deGrom starts scared me a little. Great to see that yesterday.

I agree with you completely. With that defense, the strikeout pitchers are going to be critical.

6. Check out one of McCutchen’s pay stubs. Lots of cash but dem taxes! $$$$$$$$

7. Thanks Obama

Aside from Obama's "contributions," the fact that states can each take a bite is such bullshit, though those laws were actually originally created to target athletes.

edit: Also, WTF is a "Pittsburgh Professional Athlete Fee"?

9. I think it's like the Pittsburgh version of all those state taxes.

What a shit hole city.