Page 112 of 171 FirstFirst ... 98108110111112113114116126 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1704

Thread: Official MLB 2015 Season Thread

Just continue this one imo.

2. I don't follow the Yankees very much, because I don't pay much attention to American League baseball on the East Coast. Was Sabathia going to be an integral part of the Yankees postseason roster this year? Or, did he not pitch well enough to earn a roster spot?

Either way, I wish CC the best of luck in his recovery. Alcohol addiction is a real bitch.

I guess every five days wasn't often enough for him to get hammered.

4. Quote Originally Posted by magnifiedplaid View Post
    I don't follow the Yankees very much, because I don't pay much attention to American League baseball on the East Coast. Was Sabathia going to be an integral part of the Yankees postseason roster this year? Or, did he not pitch well enough to earn a roster spot?

Either way, I wish CC the best of luck in his recovery. Alcohol addiction is a real bitch.
    I don't think he would be integral. He's been inconsistent this year, but lately he'd pulled it together. It's problematic because the Yankees pitching staff is extremely thin. But, that's just baseball. He's gotta worry about his life.

5. He already knows that Houston is gonna eliminate his team in the Wild Card game.

6. Some bad shit must have gone down. My guess is either a hit and run or he beat the shit out of someone in a drunken haze.

7. So, if your team gets knocked out, do you cheer for anyone else? If so who? If not, do you just say, "fuck it?"

8. I'm rooting for the Cubs and Jays. I've got a warm place in my heart for the Cubs because I want that BTFII prediction to come true (sorry, Brisco/Error) and for Jake Arrieta to do well. Why the fuck couldn't he get command of his pitches while he was in Baltimore?
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Brisco Bold View Post
    So, if your team gets knocked out, do you cheer for anyone else? If so who? If not, do you just say, "fuck it?"
    As soon as the Mets and Yankees are done, I'm done. My second favorite team is != Yankees AND != Phillies.