Page 66 of 171 FirstFirst ... 526264656667687080 ... LastLast

Thread: Official MLB 2015 Season Thread

1. I'm imagining a helicopter collision at home for the game-winning run. Catcher sprawled out with the ball no where to be found.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

2. Jays win again! Now 2.5 games back of Yankees for the division. It's still early. 50 games left.

Eeeeeee.

3. A stinker by Thor last night against the Rays. Can't win 'em all. :P Bartolo the Hutt pitches today and it probably won't be very pretty for the Mets but ya never know.

4. I know they were playing over their heads, but man, I do feel so bad for the Twins. They've just had an awful run since the All-Star break.

5. Jays sweep da Yankees. That felt good. 10 more games against them this year, 1.5 back of first right now. Me likey.

6. Mets fucking lost!?

At least Washington choked again to match.

Washington gets to face Greinke, Kershaw, and Bumgarner this week. My heart bleeds.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Washington gets to face Greinke, Kershaw, and Bumgarner this week. My heart bleeds.
    You filthy liberal.

On another note - go Cubs! Can they please just play the Cardinals for the remainder of the season and sweep them, too?

Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    You filthy liberal.
    lol I don't think I'm capable of making that statement without massive sarcasm in any context other than a literal wound.