Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (PC, PS4, One)

1. I'm right at recommended specs and just ran the benchmark on high and never went over 30fps.

2. It's like Witcher 3 where a couple of those high end settings can really kill things. MSAA, Contact Hardening Shadows, and Tesselation seem to be culprits.

Beyond that, update your video drivers maybe?

3. I just restarted my PC and now i'm hitting 60-70, and the mouse also feels much better. What the fuck.

PC GAMING EVERYBODY.

Oh cool and now I'm getting this glitch where half the objects in the map don't load
    Last edited by FirstBlood; 23 Aug 2016 at 10:10 PM.

4. Pee Cee
    Boo, Hiss.

5. High versus Ultra (minus one setting, and no MSAA) made little difference for me. 44 FPS at 1440p/High on a 980Ti. The real game runs better.

Edit: Thought something was off, changed it to Exclusive Fullscreen, got 3 more FPS, G-Sync kicked in and everything was good again.
    Last edited by Joust Williams; 24 Aug 2016 at 01:20 AM.

6. Anyone have any actual game impressions or are you guys still dicking around with those PC setting?

7. Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Anyone have any actual game impressions or are you guys still dicking around with those PC setting?
    That is pretty much the first 3 days of every PC game thread.

8. Quote Originally Posted by FirstBlood View Post
    I just restarted my PC and now i'm hitting 60-70, and the mouse also feels much better. What the fuck.
    Just a heads up, I used to have this problem and it turned out the be a bitcoin miner malware on my computer. It uses the GPU for compute and it would kill my FPS. It was always fine at start up but would get gradually worse the longer my PC was running.

9. Well I was just playing Doom at 1440p at 80fps before that so I'm gonna blame Deus Ex.

But thanks for the concern!

10. Also looks like the benchmark is a poor indicator of in-game performance. I just tried it and got like 35 fps, but in game is more like 45-50.