Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3567

Thread: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (PC, PS4, One)

1. Yeah, it's really fun to look for alternate paths and solutions. This game is so dense and has so much to explore. Having larger seamless worlds of interiors and exteriors is really nice too. It's still kind of broken up into "areas" and definitely not big enough to call open world, but there's a lot of room for off-roading.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    I want to try a no hacking run next time I play.
    I don't think I could do that. That said, I'd like to try to cut down on the killing next time. There's a stun gun in my arsenal but lately the 10mm pistol, combat rifle, and especially the shotgun have been at center stage recently.

Just met Rucker and that conversation took the Hell Express. Life Lesson time.

For stealth/FPS, this and DXHR both sweep away the Crysis series. Lots of verticality in some areas, vents, etc.

3. I'm pretty sure you can't 100% avoid hacking. Which is too bad, I would like to see a list of things that you are required to do and require hacking.

4. Hopefully the System Rift (coming on the 23rd) and Criminal Past DLCs (early '17) can be integrated into the DXMD base game, similarly to HR Director's Cut.

5. I haven't played the included DLC yet.