Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: Daredevil (Netflix Series)

I should probably just not come in here until I get around to watching this.

2. Only saw one episode, and it seems promising. For some reason, lawyer Murdock reminds me a bit of Will Forte.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    I guess I'll spoiler all of this. Spoilers for the entire season, so beware.
    I had expected Karen to get dealt with, since she doesn't make it in the comics. Ben dying is also dumb, but I guess paves the way for Phil Urich to work at the Bugle now that Sony and Marvel are playing nice. Fisk made mistakes because of Vanessa. I'm assuming Madame Gow went to K'unlun and we'll be seeing her in the Iron Fist show.

Foggy's dick game is too stronk btw
    Karen still has to get AIDS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. Herc got hammered!

5. Finished it. Very impressed. Happy about how things ended too. Not sold on the costume though.

6. I wish the costume was better, but I'll take a slightly bootleg suit over the action being bad.

Costume was alright. Kinda funny that Not-Harold made it for Not-Batman.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

8. I think it's the squished nose that's giving me the most trouble with it.

9. I wasn't planning on watching this, and then I read that Netflix has added audio descriptions for the blind. Let's go.

10. So I never really read many comics that had Kingpin in them. The runs of Spider-Man I read never really dealt with him, and I've never read Daredevil. So I had a question for those who have, is he this fucking awkward, weird and like he has a social anxiety issue in the comics? I was always under the impression that he was your typical overly confident, I'm the man kind of gangster.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.