Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: Daredevil (Netflix Series)

1. From what I remember he was never THIS awkward. Maybe irritated when he didn't get his way, but not crippling.

2. This is more of his origin story, yes he starts off that way but by the end he's Kingpin.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. Ya his character even changes how he walks towards the end, he becomes Kingpin. All he needs is a white suit

4. I watched the first episode, seems decent. Some of these scenes really pointlessly ramble on, there's a lot of fat that could be trimmed out.

5. The first episode is arguably the worst.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    The first episode is definitively the worst.
    fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    I watched the first episode, seems decent. Some of these scenes really pointlessly ramble on, there's a lot of fat that could be trimmed out.
    That's exactly how I felt, especially that neverending confessional, Jesus Christ. After that the series grabs you by the balls and doesn't let go.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

8. I said pretty much the same in the other thread. I was reading to switch it off by the time the opening credits began.

9. I really like this, they're doing right by those comics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!