Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness (PS4)

It's arguably worse. With six acting characters on the field and rarely more than five enemies in an encounter, we wouldn't want the AI to do all the work for the player, right?

Regardless, the main strategy is to get the Deadman role opened ASAP and put that on whoever learns the healing spells (you can choose that to be Miki or Fiore). Once you do that, you don't have to worry about the healer dying by enemy attacks, so you don't have to play as the healer anymore and the rest of the standard game becomes cake.

2. I had a Squeenix appointment for PAX East and asked a question about enemy density when there's 7 characters on the field, and was given the impression there would be enough for all the AI to have something to do. Maybe I should have been clearer.

3. I'm a huge SO fan since SO2 on the PSOne. I'd even call it one of 10 my all-time favorite games. I've only played like 2 hours of this game, but what I see so far I like. Did anybody get the strategy guide?? I got it at Gamestop and the girl behind the counter said they had 4 on preorder but only received two. It's a nice Stat. guide - it's hardcover.
    You don't have to be smart; you don't have to know the facts, you just have to be confident.

http://gamercards.exophase.com/37676.png

4. Second Story is maybe my favorite RPG experience ever, I really liked three and the fourth was too fucking over textured and miserable to look at to even bother past the first few hours.

So I went into this with mixed expectations. I've only got an hour in, but so far it feels lies Star Ocean and doesn't look or control like garbage. So that's good.

The real key will be endgame. I want a super hidden bullshit dungeon that lasts almost forever and makes you a God.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    The real key will be endgame. I want a super hidden bullshit dungeon that lasts almost forever and makes you a God.
    I LoL'd hard!
    You don't have to be smart; you don't have to know the facts, you just have to be confident.

http://gamercards.exophase.com/37676.png

6. I don't know if the fourth had a hidden end game, I belive the third didn't, but man was the scope and secrecy of Second Story's hidden dungeon awesome.

7. The third had some dungeons that unlocked after the main game but I don't remember much about them.

8. I'm sad this is getting met poorly. I even played through the fourth game and had a good time.

Persona 5, it's all on you, now

Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    I want a super hidden bullshit dungeon that lasts almost forever and makes you a God.
    You won't find it here.

10. Bummer.

That and the Iron Chef style mini game were like the highlights of Second Story.

Is there any side game stuff in this one?