Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Health and Hygiene Thread.

1. Also, I wish there was a way to give back what was lost to people who really want their hair.
    [Insert large, loud, flashing signature here]

2. This new info has forced me to apply a different tone to posts I just read in that other thread.

But not really

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    I think balding on guys is really cute. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me either.
    I've dated one girl like that. She'd kiss the bald spot. I still don't know how I feel about that.

But I like girls with big noses, so whateves.

I think some people like clear signs of maturity.
    Last edited by Fe 26; 21 Apr 2015 at 09:39 AM.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    My lady found out about this the other day when we were watching Brooklyn Nine-Nine. I reflexively made the, "Man, I want to bang her," noise when the crazy secretary was on screen and she was like, "Really?! What in the world do you see in her?" and I had to admit to the nose thing.

Also, 'sup Nose Brother.

They are attractive on attractive girls. They draw attention to the eyes and mouth.

But like many things, they won't save an ugh or a fatty.

"That girl was a fucking lard ass bitch, but did you see her nose?" Said by no one.

I wonder if anyone has made a list of features that will help an unattractive person and things that will only add to people that are already pretty.

Like a good butt. That will help an ugly girl. Cute ears? Not so much.

Eyes and tits and lips and hips.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Eyes and tits and lips and hips.
    And dicks.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    I've dated one girl like that. She'd kiss the bald spot. I still don't know how I feel about that.

I think some people like clear signs of maturity.
    That's actually a really good way to put it. I used to be mega into waify dudes but in my mid twenties the attraction completely left. I love chubby, balding older dudes. Once again...I don't know what's wrong with me either. :/ attraction is so weird
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

Your vagina is saying "that dudes stability (chub) and striving for success (stress induced hair loss) is totally hot"

Or you're on birth control.