Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LA Area TNLers

1. LA Area TNLers

So it looks like I'm coming out to LA for a business trip the week of May 11th and figured I'd see who all is in the LA area and if anyone wants to meet up for a dinner/drinks any evenings. I'll probably come in early on Sunday as my first meeting is bright and early Monday morning so Sunday night would definitely work. I may have some other evenings open as well but we're currently hashing down the exact time frames on all my client meetings and those may involve some dinners as well so that's still up in the air. It looks like I'll probably end up getting a hotel in the Pasadena area as that's where half of my meetings will be.

So who all lives in the LA area? Game for meeting up?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Do you mean Louisiana or California?

3. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Do you mean Louisiana or California?
    No one ever means Louisiana.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Well piss on yaj

5. LA Area TNLers

I am but an easy drive away from Pasadena! There's plenty of places in that area to get food / drinks.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

6. Yay Doshi. You should come get dinner with me on Sunday and wear that low cut dress.

7. Can do!

8. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    No one ever means Louisiana.
    This is true, but I'd rather go to NO than Pasadena.

9. Now that we know shidoshi's age, she really is the little old lady from Pasadena...

10. As a reminder, I do have the ability to ban people.