Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6161819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: The General Purpose Arcade Thread.

Ah, I see. The batteries are good for years and years, so now that it's done it's really a non-issue. I also believe the community is close to being able to revive boards without phoenixing them, which will be huge.

2. I passed through the arcade at Cedar Point when I visited a couple weeks ago. I'm surprised it's still there and functional, but it looks like it's barely been touched in at least a decade with some Dreamcast-era Sega games being the most recent things I saw. It's a sad little building these days.

Apparently thanks to Shou, a new Atomiswave game, Kenju, has been uncovered.

4. I read about that. It looks pretty generic and not particularly good, but it makes for a cool story.
    I'm a bit surprised that there were still developers making "me too" fighting games at that point in time.

http://jin115.com/archives/52142258.html

They're making a new Densha De Go game. I'm hyped. The cabinet looks great.

I'm hoping that they keep it the same graphical style of the series and not go the PS3 Railfan route which was just a FMV recording which adjusted playback speed to the player's input.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Temptation for irresponsible purchase +1,000,000:

More
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	starwars_pins.png 
Views:	219 
Size:	507.6 KB 
ID:	80376  

Worthy temptation. I will have a pinball table as soon as I'm living somewhere I plan to be a while, moving those things is nerve-wracking.

The Hoth one is the clear choice.
    To boldly go where lots of men have gone before...

Quote Originally Posted by Vasteel View Post
    The Hoth one is the clear choice.
    Totally agree.

Does empire have an at at that I can send the ball through? And if I hit the right bumpers, it falls down?

Quote Originally Posted by Arcade Heroes
    Designed by Steve Ritchie, the game also focuses on the original trilogy (sorry Prequel and Newquel fans) and will feature two LCD screens (images show the Pro with a 2nd LCD but video says it’s only on the Premium and LE), sculpted toys including the Millennium Falcon, TIE Fighters and the Death Star. The Death Star toy is more elaborate on the Premium/LE models as it will “explode” (open…not all over the place) and those models also feature a Hyperspace ramp feature.