Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: The General Purpose Arcade Thread.

AvP is definitely still working (unless the battery died in the last few months...), that one I have in the original 3p cab. I would be open to selling it, but probably not just the board, and its tough finding someone who wants a giant cabinet. I've played through it a bunch of times but I still think I suck at it! It's so long it's like work to practice.
    John / JohnNiner / Niner

I'm totally not helping you load a 3p AvP cab in your car Yoshi.

lol You're safe, as I have nowhere to put another cab right now. I wouldn't split up a dedicated cab either, so I fully respect your position, Darmonde.

GohanX is secretly crying on the inside that I can't trap him in a car all the way to Chicago and back. I'll bet we could feel even worse with too much deep dish pizza than we did with too many sliders and chili cheese fries!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Darmonde View Post
    I would be open to selling it, but probably not just the board, and its tough finding someone who wants a giant cabinet.
    If only you lived near me.

I've driven to Chicago twice, never again. If someone makes me go they're paying for my plane ticket.

6. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    If only you lived near me.
    This is the general purpose arcade thread, not tinder.

7. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    Yes! Nobody ever wants to play avp with me
    What kind of assholes are you friends with?

8. Shit... Now I'm highly tempted to drive to Chicago to get that avp from john
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    What kind of assholes are you friends with?
    The kind that prefer rpg's to arcade games.