Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: The General Purpose Arcade Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    I have bad news for you regarding your wife's gender.
    I always wondered why her pet name was "Hermie."

2. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    I have good news for you regarding your wife's gender.
    Fixed.

...I love Samurai Showdown and Crazy Taxi.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

3. YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Hey Gohan tried to send you a PM but your inbox is full. I have a Cap Am and the Avengers board that works but has some graphical and maybe audio issues. Let me know if you'd be interesting in messing with or just playing through and I can throw it in the box.
    John / JohnNiner / Niner

Isn't that a CPS1 game? I have no way of playing anything that's not CPS2, Neo or Atomiswave.

It's straight JAMMA. It's not a Capcom game.

edit: Unrelated, I am so torn on replacing my sexy, black, all-in-one Mars Matrix with a fat, green one with the CPS2 A mobo. I will come out ahead slightly financially and could then get the other B boards I want like Progear and AvP, but aesthetically it's just such a shitty deal.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 17 May 2015 at 07:14 PM.

I'd really like to play that game

Have him send it to you and bring it over here. I'd be curious to see how it works in a 2P cab. Some of those 4P games don't let you pick a character and instead just assign each one to a player. The 4P TMNT is that way, which makes the 2P one expensive. I think the 4P X-Men lets you choose, but the 6P one doesn't.

edit: Also completely unrelated, did you guys see this?
    Last edited by Yoshi; 17 May 2015 at 07:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    I'd really like to play that game
    CapAm or MM?

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Have him send it to you and bring it over here. I'd be curious to see how it works in a 2P cab. Some of those 4P games don't let you pick a character and instead just assign each one to a player. The 4P TMNT is that way, which makes the 2P one expensive. I think the 4P X-Men lets you choose, but the 6P one doesn't.

edit: Also completely unrelated, did you guys see this?
    You could just ask! There are dipswitches on the board that let you set it in either 2p or 4p mode. I had it in 2p mode and it mapped fine on the standard JAMMA connection, didn't look into what extra wiring was needed for 4p.
    John / JohnNiner / Niner

What fun is that?