Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) 2015

1. I just want something to be announced that's surprises me. As of right now there is nothing that I'm super excited to play this year. Not even Halo 5 and Batman.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

2. I already have too much to play. I know I will buy whatever is good that comes out this year. I don't sweat stuff that doesn't happen. So whatever.

3. I wish I was going to E3 this year.

4. I want nintendo to do something as wacky as they did last year. They can announce and show whatever, it's going to be something I like unless it's ravi drums

I want ubisoft to go out of business and every employee to be hired by someone else and every executive to burn in hell

I want square enix to announce the secret thing and to have something cute and wacky to do it

I want Sony to show a LOT of COOL Vita games by square enix Japan and cacpcom from the 1990s and show off cute vitas with pretty colors and a fucking microsd card slot
    Donk

Final Fantasy VII/VIII remaster

6. No

I can play those on vita and they're both as good as they're ever going to get
    Donk

FF12FF

Final Fantasy 12: Fran Fran edition

8. I'll probably be most hoping for some Dragon Quest news this E3. XI reveal and a (lol) X localization announcement/PS4 version.

Oh, and From finding the winning formula for their nihilistic mech games like they did for their dark fantasy games would be great, too.

9. Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle View Post
    I just want something to be announced that's surprises me. As of right now there is nothing that I'm super excited to play this year. Not even Halo 5 and Batman.
    I'd like to see what this new IP is, that Criterion is working on.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criterion_Games

Quote Originally Posted by wiki
    New driving game IP with ATVs, helicopters, wing suits, etc. announced at E3 2014

10. No Man's Sky.

Team Ico anything.
    Boo, Hiss.