Page 16 of 63 FirstFirst ... 21214151617182030 ... LastLast

Thread: Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Yeah. Wonder if they'll finally put TLG to bed.
    You sure as hell don't do that at E3. You whisper that shit on a holiday when no one is paying attention.

2. "TLG has been cancelled, but in exchange here's an announcement trailer for PSABR2, now featuring 3 versions of Cole"

3. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    "TLG has been cancelled, but in exchange here's an announcement trailer for PSABR2, now featuring 3 versions of Cole"
    And Zombie Liu Kang.

Public Service Announcement: Burning Rangers 2?

5. I'd rather we got damn near any other game before Burning Rangers gets revisited. Even "Brave Firefighters".
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. NOT MY FRIEND AGAIN
    Donk

7. Burning Rangers was actually a great idea for a game. Terrible execution, but great idea.

8. I loved Burning Rangers, but if there was a Saturn game that desperately needed to wait for the DC it's this one right here. I'd be all over a sequel.

For me the DC wouldn't have solved the game's biggest issue, the lack of a second analog stick. I completely agree about a sequel though, and Sega hasn't completely forgotten about it, since it was a Transformed track.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Sega hasn't completely forgotten about it, since it was a Transformed track.
    Some of the turns on that Burning Rangers track were ridiculous, especially in mirror mode.

I liked the flooded water craft sections, though.