Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: CoD Black Ops III - Offical Thread (XBO, PS4, PC)

1. I already feel like I can't keep up with Call of Duty. Ghosts was my first COD ever, and I kind of enjoyed it. I thought I'd jump in AW, so I bought it on Black Friday, but I really haven't had much time to invest in it yet. And now, I'm looking at the next game being shown off, wondering if there's now even a point to investing time in AW, or if I just get this and then also potentially fall behind on playing it.

I'm not sure how people keep up with these yearly franchises. The moment you buy the game, it's like it's automatically ticking down to an expiration date.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

2. Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle View Post
    Call of Duty has always been real guns. Fuck this new direction.
    That's a weird complaint about AW. At launch only 2 of the guns were lasers and now we're up to 4 (out of 26) laser weapons. And 3 of those laser guns fire exactly like a gun with bullets. On top of that none of those 4 guns are even used in competitive play because they really aren't that great.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

3. Is there going to jumping in this one?

4. Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    I'm not sure how people keep up with these yearly franchises. The moment you buy the game, it's like it's automatically ticking down to an expiration date.
    Because they aren't playing a whole lot else. The stereotypical bro fan of COD picks up a copy to play with his friends, and that's most of the video game entertainment for the year he has. There's a lot of those people who own like five games total for a system.

Honestly, I'm getting that kind of mileage out of Destiny. No clue what my hours played on it are but I'm sure it's well past 100 by this point.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Netwurked View Post
    Is there going to jumping in this one?
    Yes, but not to the extreme it is in Advanced Warfare.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

6. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post

Honestly, I'm getting that kind of mileage out of Destiny. No clue what my hours played on it are but I'm sure it's well past 100 by this point.
    Sorry to hear that

7. Quote Originally Posted by Timber View Post
    Yes, but not to the extreme it is in Advanced Warfare.
    Yeah but now there's boosting around in every direction, wall running and a stupid ability that lets you disappear and then reappear in your last position 5 secs ago.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

8. I love how it seems Treyarch has gone the route of letting you customize your own character for the storyline a la Bioware games. We need more of this for games where the main character doesn't really matter. I wasn't sure if I really wanted to jump into yet another COD release, but I guess I will.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

Quote Originally Posted by IGN
    [Marshawn] Lynch is a mercenary found in a Singapore bar in the upcoming shooter, joined by other guns-for-hire. The 29-year-old athlete, who's showcased his gaming skills before, did mo-cap acting for the role and worked with developer Treyarch on his character.

"I've been in the Super Bowl, movies, music videos, Madden," said Lynch. "But to have your own character in Duty is, I mean, it's almost like you arrived."
    Link

Joust just preordered a copy for every piece of hardware he owns.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post

Joust just preordered a copy for every piece of hardware he owns.
    I think he does that anyway.