Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: CoD Black Ops III - Offical Thread (XBO, PS4, PC)

1. mmhmm

well, I know how to kill his team, just get them in a 2nd and goal situation at the 1 yard line
    Last edited by Joust Williams; 09 Jun 2015 at 04:13 PM.

2. I guess Activision couldn't pass on the opportunity to get him in this game.

3. Great, now we're going to have this jackass running around throughout the whole game, grabbing his nuts every time he does something good.
    Last edited by Glass Joe; 10 Jun 2015 at 06:41 AM.

4. thats good tho

5. Guarenteed day one purchase if I get to shoot him. Greatly disappointed if I can't.

6. New ultra difficult mode coming to the campaign this year. Sounds like it could be a lot of fun with 4 player co-op if you want something that actually requires true teamwork to get past.

Charlie Intel

Then there’s the new Realistic difficulty level to take into account too. “[In Realistic] you have one point of life, so if you’re shot once, you’re dead. It completely changes the way you play the game,” says Blundell. “You all have to survive as a group. You end up respecting the level in a completely different way, and once gunfire opens up, everyone just drops to the ground, because if any one bullet hits you or a grenade goes off near you, you’re dead.” The AI too has been entirely rewritten to “make independent decisions,” he adds. “We have more types of AI than we’ve ever had before.”

They also droped the Zombies Prologue video yesterday.

Last edited by Timber; 13 Oct 2015 at 10:45 PM.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

7. One hit deaths, huh? Today's game mechanics are finally catching up to 1978's.

9. I'm a sucker for the story mode in these games. Equivalent of a big budget summer blockbuster. Big loud and stupid but a lot of fun.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

10. I normally wait several months to play the campaign mode in these, although with co-op this year I'll probably play it a lot sooner.

Zombies is what really keeps me coming back. The Giant looks really good (and I'm a sucker for the incredibly convoluted story) but I'm excited to see what they've done with Shadows of Evil. Up until now they've only worked on zombies maps for a few months before they were released. Apparently this one has been in the works for 2 and a half years and it huge compared to the old maps.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in