Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CoD Black Ops III - Offical Thread (XBO, PS4, PC)

1. CoD Black Ops III - Offical Thread (XBO, PS4, PC)

This time around they're going a little further into the future. Soldiers now have cybernetic augmentations.

Big news for the campain this time is 4 player co-op, a first for CoD. Also it looks like this will be on the One, PS4, & PC only this time around.

Last edited by Timber; 26 Apr 2015 at 02:08 PM.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

2. 4 player coop awesome! More future shit, fucking lame! The boosting around crap kills CoD multi for me. I'm really disappointed. If I want near future shit I'll play Halo. If I want scifi, I will play the the new Star Wars. Call of Duty has always been real guns. Fuck this new direction.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle View Post
    If I want near future shit I'll play Halo.
    Wisconsin must be further along than I thought.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    We ain't all hill folk and Amish. We got that Elektizity in our parts of the woods.

I'm referring to Halos more realistic future weapons that still use bullets.

Hopefully the new Rainbow Six games can take over where CoD is dropping the ball.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

5. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    It's all that cheese that does it.

6. COD AW was badass, I will be getting this

7. Yeah, AW was a breath of fresh air. This is the right direction.

8. I'm kind of interested just for the potential of co-op. I'm hoping we will see a lot more quality releases with full on co-op through the main game.

9. Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle View Post
    4 player coop awesome! More future shit, fucking lame! The boosting around crap kills CoD multi for me. I'm really disappointed. If I want near future shit I'll play Halo. If I want scifi, I will play the the new Star Wars. Call of Duty has always been real guns. Fuck this new direction.
    I'm okay with this. BO II was starting to bring in some futuristic stuff, and it helped this one stand out from the other CoDs. Like the rest of the BO titles, this strikes me as "Not Just Another" CoD. This may be the next CoD I pay $59.99 for, instead of waiting on a Steam sale.