Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: CoD Black Ops III - Offical Thread (XBO, PS4, PC)

1. It turns out that this game was released without a single player campaign on the 360 and PS3.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidthi...x-360-and-ps3/
    Last edited by gamevet; 09 Nov 2015 at 11:17 AM.

2. and no season pass option, which makes me wonder if they plan to support oldgen with any DLC at all.
    I am certain the nerfing of those versions led to more than a couple PS4/ XBOX One sales this weekend. Especially since Microsoft strategically subsidized a "buy an xbox one console, get a game free" promotion this weekend.

3. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    It turns out that this game was released without a single player campaign on the 360 and PS3.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidthi...x-360-and-ps3/
    This isn't news they announced it.

That would be a huge bombshell to drop at the last second so I'd hope they had.

Not like I particularly care, but I'm generally aware of game stuff and I hadn't heard of this at all. It was news to me.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

5. From the sound of it, everyone playing this is on XBO?
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

6. Strangely TNL is playing most games on PC and One. Nobody played on PS4 when I had it, doesn't seem like they started to after.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Strangely TNL is playing most games on PC and One. Nobody played on PS4 when I had it, doesn't seem like they started to after.
    Well, I know some TNLers who play on PS4...just not this game specifically. It's mostly Destiny, Bloodborne, some AC: Syndicate, and Fallout 4 now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

I was going to say it's tied to taste, but then Hero brought up Assassin's Creed and Destiny.

9. Just finished the campaign. That sure got weird.

They pretty much did the fight club thing again, but in reverse by way of Source Code. It's actually an incredibly ambitious story, but they don't attempt to present it to the player in any way, so at the end you're just like "Huh?"

10. This is currently on sale on both XBL and PSN and I have giftcards for both, so I'm thinking of finally picking it up. Anyone here still playing this on either platform?