Page 1 of 59 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Baltimore: Implosion Central

1. Baltimore: Implosion Central

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    No one uses sigs.

2. I am looking at my cellphone and seeing the cellphone view of someone on the other side of the country in real time. What a fucking time to be alive.
    No one uses sigs.

3. My mom daid her office window got busted out.
    There are only murderers in this room! Michael! Open your eyes! This is the life we chose, the life we lead. And there is only one guarantee: none of us will see heaven.

4. Yeah, there is some dumb shit happening.
    No one uses sigs.

5. If yhey don't run amok and break shit, how will people know how passionate they are about the cause?
    There are only murderers in this room! Michael! Open your eyes! This is the life we chose, the life we lead. And there is only one guarantee: none of us will see heaven.

I just see a pudgy guy patting himself on the back for being at a thing

what happened before this?

7. Mass shenanigans.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. One protester broke out the window of a police cruiser, grabbed a police hat inside and wore it while standing on top of the cruiser with several other protesters.
    No one uses sigs.

10. The hat really sells it.