Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tom Leykis Show

1. Wait, you were commuting to Woodland Hills? That's where I was living when I moved out here.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

2. Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    Wait, you were commuting to Woodland Hills? That's where I was living when I moved out here.
    2003-2005. Then I got that job with Apple and the commute got cut to Manhattan Beach. I think Stern had already left terrestrial radio by that point but I'd also grown out of childish radio programs like that somewhere around then.

3. Ah, okay, yeah. I moved out to that area around Christmas 2008.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

4. This show was syndicated in New York around maybe 2003 or 2004 and I remember it being utterly unlistenable shit. Aside from the obnoxious chauvinism it was just really unentertaining, a guy in a room talking to himself with nothing to say.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    This show was syndicated in New York around maybe 2003 or 2004 and I remember it being utterly unlistenable shit. Aside from the obnoxious chauvinism it was just really unentertaining, a guy in a room talking to himself with nothing to say.
    He actually had the occasional episode where he'd talk about political stuff and then the voice would change. He's some kind of misogynist liberal capitalist. (Or he was.) He'd still argue and drop callers but I was like, "Fuck you for sharing an opinion with me, you dick!"