Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: Playing the Stalk Market

Apparently the Warsaw exchange on which CD Projekt is traded is not very accessible. I can't get quotes on Yahoo! Finance or even Scottrade. That's disappointing, but I haven't given up yet.

2. Sounds shady.... I wouldn't touch it.

The quotes are readily available on Google. That's what's odd.

edit: And it's up almost $2 today. Son of a bitch.

edit2: Nintendo is up $1.60 as well. I don't have the heart to look at the profit I'd already have if I had bought both when I made the OP.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 13 May 2015 at 10:08 AM.

4. This is a mug's game IMO.

5. well you know what to do
    every year put 10k on a 6 team spread-covering ticket

if you're smart then you'll win around 300k

if you're smarter you won't do it

Yosh pls, you know worrying about stock fluctuations with just a couple of days is silly. Gotta look at that big picture.

Yeah, I'm not overly worried about a week, but I also wouldn't plan to hold these for 10 years or anything.

Of course not. Buy when they are in the dumps, hold while they announce something new, let your money grow with the hype machine, sell right before the system launches and people figure out it was a dumb idea. Repeat.

9. But the Wii was a dumb idea and no one figured it out until it was too late

they screwed up 2D platformers for crying out loud

10. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    Of course not. Buy when they are in the dumps, hold while they announce something new, let your money grow with the hype machine, sell right before the system launches and people figure out it was a dumb idea. Repeat.
    This doesn't work.