Page 1 of 14 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Addicted to Hot Sauces

1. Addicted to Hot Sauces

Is any one else here totally ape shit for hot sauces? I'm trying out pretty much every one I can get my hands on. So far my favorite is standard Tabasco on Papa Johns chicken strips but it's getting to the point where I'm can barely tolerate food with out some kind of hot sauce or peppers on it.

Can any one out there help me enjoy regular food again?

http://www.fvza.org/index.html

I like the green Tabasco, because it has a flavour other than HEAT.

Cholula too.

4. Cholula is one of my favs that's widely available.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

Can't go wrong with the cock sauce:

I also vaguely remember an Iguana Joe's hot sauce tasting really good, but I haven't had it in years.

6. Not a fan of the regular Tabasco either, but almost all their other products are better than their flagship one. The habanero one isn't as hot as you'd think, it has a sweet, kinda fruity flavor to it. The chipotle one doesn't add a lot of heat but it has a great smoky flavor.

Cholula is great too, pretty much my favorite on chicken. Blair's After Death is great when you want to add a lot of spice, haven't had any around in some time though. Tapatio is my favorite all-purpose hot sauce by far.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Charo_white_bg.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	50.3 KB 
ID:	49032  

I'm not a fan of the red Tabasco. It tends to over power food with its own bitter taste.

louisiana hot sauce tends to be my go to hot sauce. It is almost as plentiful in the south at eateries as tobasco, and it is good to cook with. It offers heat and sweetness and doesn't over power food as badly as other hot sauces.

Oh yeah, don't forget to put it on your chicken!

Name:	GR-068_L_LOUISIANA HOT SAUCE 6 OZ.jpg 
Views:	368 
Size:	20.9 KB 
ID:	49033  

8. Quote Originally Posted by Tones View Post
    Can't go wrong with the cock sauce:

This is the best stuff ever.

9. Love the hot sauces (Texas Pete or Louisiana for pulled-pork BBQ, Tapatio for Mexican (since its there), Cholula for eggs) and I like to snack on peperoncini too.
    2 GET GUD @ OVERWATCH + SWIGGITYSIX#1322

It's not much for flavour but if you want to get your money's worth for heating stuff up, get this. I can eat really spicy food but Da Bomb's so potent that I have to use only a very small amount.

Name:	dabomb.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	41.8 KB 
ID:	49034