Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Assassin's Creed Syndicate

1. Assassin's Creed Syndicate

Coming to Xbox One and PS4 in October, PC at a later date.

Starts around the 15 minute mark.

Gameplay video.

I'm personally looking forward to it, Unity has been my favorite AC game.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

Ubisoft still cares about me every bit as much as I care about them I see.

3. Don't have time to watch the video right now... are there boats? If there aren't boats I don't care. Just, make Pirate's Creed its own separate ongoing spinoff series. I'll buy those.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

4. So are you VR Ninjas or whatever in this series, or what?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. We are. VR.

6. I'll never play one, they're not really my deal, but what's the overall story here?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. Assassins vs. Templars collecting famous objects from history that are actually super powerful alien artifacts. They made a video game system that uses Jung's idea of genetic memory to play video games of their ancestors to figure out where the artifacts were hidden.

AssCreed 1-3 were about saving the world. Currently there is no real storyline since the world was saved, so they're about the Templars releasing the latest video game that you the player who is you the video game avatar playing a video game inside the video game for ultimate purposes unknown.

8. This is out now, and I own it. You get a grappling hook now. Made climbing Big Ben a joke. You can chose to be the brother or the sister for all side missions, and story missions are evenly split among them. Camera feels like it's a little bit too close but otherwise the game seems to run well enough.

9. Assassin's Creed Syndicate

I got it too and I really like it. Gets rid of all the horseshit online stuff from Unity. So far the story and characters are good and I'm really finding myself wanting to play more. I think I like it more than MGS 5.

"Look kids! Big Ben, Parliment!"
    Last edited by SamuraiMoogle; 24 Oct 2015 at 10:28 PM.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

10. Saw some stream of it last night. Sure seemed like Assassins Creed. Even the dude playing was kinda ho-him.
    Boo, Hiss.