Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 TNL Fantasy Football

1. I'm good with my keepers, but I'm willing to trade my other guys to move up a few spots in the draft. Benjamin, Maclin, Crowell and Brady are all up for grabs, since I was given a player by someone when I joined I will extend that offer to Opaque if he wants any of these guys or Anyone I have other than Bell/Jones/Forsett

2. I would consider a trade of des Bryant for Matt forte
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. Matt Stafford and Mr Thomas are available on my team, but anytime Geo is interested in my player I get nervous.

I have the following reasonable keepers potentially available (with Matthew Berry's position ranking):

RBs
    • Adrian Peterson (2)
    • Jonathan Stewart (17)
    • Joseph Randle (22)
    • Joique Bell (24)

WRs
    • Odell Beckham, Jr. (5)
    • AJ Green (8)

I'd be looking for better and younger RBs or draft pick swaps most likely.

Jordy Nelson, DeMarco Murray, Marshawn Lynch.

Yeeehaw

6. There is a part of me that is very happy I don't have three obvious keepers. It would negate the point of a keeper league if someone could join years into it and be at even level with other managers who have cultivated talent.

That being said, I think Wilson and McCoy are my only two sure thing keepers. With the addition of Graham I think Wilson could potentially be a top 5 QB and McCoy with a better o-line and a coach who will use him could put up good numbers. The difference between McCoy being where he was last year and a top 3 back was goal line carries going to third string RBs because Chip is an asshole.

Goal line backs are the bane of modern fantasy football in general. The only record less likely to be broken than Emmitt's career yardarge total is that of his rushing TDs. I think Tomlinson was the last legitimate threat to that record. To put it in perspective, Peterson is 78 back and 29, and Lynch is 93 back and 28 years old.

8. Alright, I think unless anyone wants to make me any offers I'm locking in Forte, Hill and Cooks as my keepers. The rest of my team is open to offers and I'm open to anything that upgrades me to a keeper in QB or a better WR or RB Keeper than Hill or Cooks.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

The keepers don't actually lock for a while still, so you have time to entertain offers, even if you choose those three.

do i owe money? if so, what's address