Page 1 of 30 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 TNL Fantasy Football

2015 TNL Fantasy Football

It's alive!

The draft will be held on Tuesday, September 8 at 9pm EDT. The regular season begins on Thursday, September 10, so we shouldn't have any post-draft injuries to deal with. Please do not trade any draft picks yet, as I have not set set the draft order with the consolation bracket winner and the like taken into account. I'll follow up when that is ready to go.

I am pleased to have an ownership change to announce. Opaque will be taking over Advocate's team, so please welcome him to the league and thank Advocate for his years of money participation.

I'd also like to thank Joust for being willing to act as an alternate owner this season. With any luck we won't need him, but it's good to have him ready and able.

2. Welcome, Opaque. Glad to have you in the league.

3. Advocates team is in serious need of love.

Let the rebuilding begin. EDIT: How many keepers do we get actually? I don't know how much of this team is going to stick.
    Last edited by Opaque; 15 May 2015 at 11:21 AM.

Three. Let me also look back at what we did the last time a team turned over, because I think we helped it out a bit in terms of free agents.

I fixed the draft order to give burgundy the first pick. I was also looking at the scheduling options. Unfortunately, we can't do what would be ideal and make the first playoff round one week and the others two weeks each. Thus, we have two options: 1. Only have 10 regular season games, meaning that there would be one team each of us wouldn't play or 2. Keep the championship week 16 and 17.

edit: It is worth noting with regard to option 1 that the schedule never seems to be random. For example, I seem to always play bbobb in week 1. Thus, it's quite possible that shortening the regular season could have a perennial benefit for some teams unless I take the scheduling out of ESPN's hands.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 15 May 2015 at 12:55 PM.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    Advocates team is in serious need of love.

Let the rebuilding begin. EDIT: How many keepers do we get actually? I don't know how much of this team is going to stick.
    I'll give you Maclin and Brady for J.Matthews and Russell Wilson.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    I'll make sure to start Brady weeks one through four.
    I would bet he gets it down to 2-3 games tops, I'll throw in Kelvin Benjamin too

More on the scheduling discussion, there are byes in Week 11 but not in Week 12. I still don't understand how that happened last year. My opinion is that we should leave things as is, as only two teams will really care about Week 17, and they have 16 weeks to have a backup plan.

Agree with leaving as is.

Also, just traded forsett, 7th & 8th for 6th & 7th