Page 41 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2737394041424345 ... LastLast

Thread: Doom (PC, PS4, One, Switch)

1. FH3 has nothing on Doom, which is the GOTY, but FH3 is nothing to sneeze at.

2. Nothing has nothing on Doom. Or everything does. Whichever makes it a better game.

Arcade Mode looks almost like playing Serious Sam within the structure of The Club.

3. So did anyone try it yet? gogogo

Ehrmergerd, this is going to make the replay value last to infinity.

Someone put a score up so I have a target.

Oh it releases next week?
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

5. I thought it was already out

6. It is out. It's pretty good from the one level I played. It's the multiplayer DLC that isn't out yet.

7. So the bad news is that this update hosed my Nightmare progress. But the good news is Arcade mode is cool! It could be a bit more streamlined (for example, you have to hit switches with a delay or pry open doors with another delay), but it plays much differently because your goal is to haul ass. Kinda Bulletstormy/The Clubby. I got an Ultra Nightmare Slayer medal on level 1, even!

8. The nice thing is they stop the combo timer when you have to do things like press buttons and open doors. So at least they know it sucks to have to do it.

Gee are they ever good game designers.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

10. I started playing this on the PC today. I started getting motion sickness, after about an hour of play and had to shut it down. I didn't get motion sickness while playing this game on the 52" LCD in the living room with my PS4, but playing the PC version with a 24" display on my desktop was a different story.