Page 42 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2838404142434446 ... LastLast

Thread: Doom (PC, PS4, One, Switch)

1. Have this on Xbox One? Want the Walmart exclusive demon multiplayer pack?
    Here's the first 24 characters of the code. First person to claim it will get the last character pm'ed to him.
    M2JF3-RDK2P-Y2W4M-HWVTP-KKD6

2. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    I started playing this on the PC today. I started getting motion sickness, after about an hour of play and had to shut it down. I didn't get motion sickness while playing this game on the 52" LCD in the living room with my PS4, but playing the PC version with a 24" display on my desktop was a different story.
    You should check the settings on your PS4 vs the PC, there's a headbob feature, maybe field of view, who knows.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    You should check the settings on your PS4 vs the PC, there's a headbob feature, maybe field of view, who knows.
    I had rented the PS4 version, so that option is out. I'll check out the headbob option. Thanks!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Have this on Xbox One? Want the Walmart exclusive demon multiplayer pack?
    Here's the first 24 characters of the code. First person to claim it will get the last character pm'ed to him.
    M2JF3-RDK2P-Y2W4M-HWVTP-KKD6
    Careful there. I think there's only 24 possibilities to try.

5. Doom has a demo on the PS4 you can download, if you're really wanting to get to the bottom of it.

6. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    Careful there. I think there's only 24 possibilities to try.
    go for it.

7. Nah. I'm not really into the MP.
    I do feel like we need a a special thread in a special place for this kind of thing, though.

8. I had one, but not everyone ventures there.

9. I've been playing through the new DOOM recently.. pretty slowly. A friend recommended this documentary on DOOM's 2016 development and the cancelled DOOM 4. It's really well done. The second video talks a lot about the development of the first level. I haven't watched part three yet.

Last edited by sedition; 15 Dec 2016 at 01:50 PM.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

All DLC is now free, among other updates in v6.66. Bethesda rocks.