Page 43 of 47 FirstFirst ... 29394142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Doom (PC, PS4, One, Switch)

1. Sucks for whoever paid for the season pass.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

I guess, but with DLC you essentially always know you're just paying to have it sooner, as there is always a GotY or something coming that will essentially give it away. With MP games especially, sooner is better.

3. It never even occurred to me to play Doom multiplayer on account of the DLC mountain, I might have to check it out now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. I liked the MP in the beta although it was wildly unbalanced and the stupid card system had no business being there.

5. I can't believe they never released a story dlc. The game ends on a bullshit note.
    Boo, Hiss.

6. Gotta set up that sequel.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. The game is totally setting up a sequel at the end. Perfectly fine with that too, I am.

8. I'm all in for a sequel, it just felt less like a cliffhanger, and more like an unfinished story.
    Boo, Hiss.

9. Just started this the other day, was wondering why the DLC advertised on the main menu didn't seem to be available. (Of course once I sussed out it was all MP I stopped caring. :P )

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

10. Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    I'm all in for a sequel, it just felt less like a cliffhanger, and more like an unfinished story.
    There was a story?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!