Page 34 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2030323334353638 ... LastLast

Thread: Doom (PC, PS4, One, Switch)

1. Doom

Yeah, this is a rare game for me that gets better the harder it is.

Though, you're about halfway, and the second half is way better.
    Boo, Hiss.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    I had 21 hours of overtime this week so I foresee a ps4 purchase in my near future. Then I can try to find a redbox in the ny/nj area that has doom in it.
    The game is freaking awesome. I've played it for about 15 hours between the time I've rented it on Saturday, to this evening. I don't think that I'll have enough time to finish the campaign with a rental, but I am most certainly going to buy this game when the price comes down.

Here's a little sample of the gameplay on the PS4. It's the final battle in hell, before you go back to Mars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dj4jJkYE8z0

I just fucking pulled the trigger. Cashed in my credit cards' points and got a blops/street fighter bundle and doom. Should all be here on thursday.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

4. Just before new hardware is announced. A+

5. There's a SF bundle? I thought that was only in Europe.

Who caresssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Thing is sony customer support is the pits. I've been having problems with my psn account with it saying that I have shit activated on other systems when I only have the one system, and every time I get to talk to a customer service rep they don't resolve it. This is today's mission. I have a lot of purchased content.

I'm sure kedawa that it's an amazon affiliated retailer bundle. I get most of my shit on amazon.
    Last edited by Cowutopia; 31 May 2016 at 12:40 PM.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

I've had to wait for it to get cheap on purpose anyway. The child set us one generation behind the curve.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

Seriously the worst customer service.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

After a couple of months of not being able to access my content I am logged back in but all my psn + stuff is gone. I never had a lapse in paid membership. I'm pretty cheesed. I was like two hours off of completing Human Revolution.
    Last edited by Cowutopia; 31 May 2016 at 01:47 PM.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

10. Do you currently have a PS+ sub?