Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Need for Speed (2015; PC, PS4, One)

1. I don't know about MC2 (I have it, I haven't played it again on PC partially because I am bummed that MC3 never came to PC)...but if you have a monitor that's capable, Grid2 is really nice at 144.

HP is one of the best racers on PC, though, and 60 FPS ain't bad. I love that game, and unlike Diff, I do like the Time Trials with the fast cars, you really get in the zone

BTW: S/S, I loved that game on console, had a bit of an issue with the controls though (I think the better cars alleviate this). That's a terrible PC port. It's hard for me to play it, honestly.

2. Midnight Club LA was freaking fantastic. I don't think it came to PC either though.

3. the auto zone?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Midnight Club LA was freaking fantastic. I don't think it came to PC either though.
    That's the one I meant, actually. Yeah, it was good

5. When I first watched that video, I'd thought: "Where is the gameplay footage?"

Dayam that's a good looking game engine!

6. Why are they calling this a reboot? Isn't every Need for Speed pretty much a reboot?

7. Will they never finish the thrilling story they're leaving behind?

8. Urban car culture, no thank you

9. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I agree with that. Hot Pursut 2 on PS2 is probably still the best game in the series, though I shudder to think what it looks like these days.
    I think it still looks good, but the frame rate blows when there are more than a couple of police.

10. no razor callahan, no sale