Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 23456818 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real Wrestling Thread

1. BROKE N HALF
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

GAWD AS MAH WITNUSS

3. I've got a VHS of Wrestlemania 3. It is amazing. And weird. And amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. Holy shit.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

The Real Wrestling Thread

YOU FUCKED UP! YOU FUCKED UP!

Speaking of, I'm watching every ECW event from start to finish, and by finish I mean pre-wwf buy out. I'm in 1995 right now, and there is some great shit here. ECW was known for shit like the Rotten brothers cutting each other up, and New Jack almost killing that kid, but there are also some downright amazing imported lucha libre matches.

I don't care for Shane Douglass btw. I skip all his shit that doesn't involve Cactus Jack. Taz too. They're both so boring.

7. I was never a Taz fan either.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    YOU FUCKED UP! YOU FUCKED UP!

Speaking of, I'm watching every ECW event from start to finish, and by finish I mean pre-wwf buy out. I'm in 1995 right now, and there is some great shit here. ECW was known for shit like the Rotten brothers cutting each other up, and New Jack almost killing that kid, but there are also some downright amazing imported lucha libre matches.

I don't care for Shane Douglass btw. I skip all his shit that doesn't involve Cactus Jack. Taz too. They're both so boring.
    That sounds like a very awesome way to spend time. I have always wanted to marathon wrestling events.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    I was never a Taz fan either.
    The world's most dangerous midget.

The Real Wrestling Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneDouglas
    Always remember, keep your friends closer and your enemies right by your side.