Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real Wrestling Thread

Oh my! Look at the carnage!

He’s broken in half.

3. The Rock is such a great dude.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Not pro wrestling, but it belongs here. Total cock and balls annihilation at :09.
    That move is called The Ball Crusher!

5. It's sad to see the age of the people in this video. Bobby "The Brain" Heenan looks so bad in the photo shown in this video.

6. John Oliver did a segment on how WWE/Vince shits on their employees...um, I mean "independent contractors." Oliver doesn't say anything that people familiar with wrestling don't already know, but hopefully this will start giving the situation a lot more mainstream attention.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

It's not news but yeah, it's really shitty. I can understand something like ROH not providing insurance as most of their wrestlers wrestle in other indie promotions too, but when you're in WWE they more or less own you until the contract is up.

8. I had no idea WWE was being that shitty considering the billions they’ve pulled in.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

9. McMahon will continue to be shitty because that's how wrestling is, was and will be until forced not to be. I don't know if Shane and Stephanie will loosen up if they get control of the company when old man dies, but it won't happen before then.

10. Bret Hart was attacked during his WWE Hall of Fame speech last night by a fan who subsequently and promptly had his ass destroyed.