Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 35678911 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real Wrestling Thread

1. lol damn

Why tho

"This is going to be so awesome, breaking my arm and ribs"

2. Some of these are a giant middle finger to the promoters and the organizations.

NSFW

3. This video does an outstanding job of showcasing the downfall of the Von Erichs. They were wrestling royalty in Texas and a huge part of the Friday night wrestling from the Sportatorium.

I saw Kerry Von Erich with his two girls in Addison, Texas, shortly before he killed himself. He was larger than life when I saw him.

4. Old-school botch at 4:49.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

I love the crowd reaction.

6. That's probably the worst scene I've seen of someone getting head.

What ever happened to Barry Windham?

7. My mom's boyfriend had lent me some old NWA tapes when I was a kid, and I remembered that match and had been trying to find it recently for laughs (believe it or not, there was a second legit inadvertent nut shot on that same tape). I had mistakenly thought it was Dustin Rhodes and not Barry Windham in that match, which is probably why it was hard to find (unlike Steve Williams' crotch, HAHAHA).

Seriously, though, you have to question the logic of fire hydrant of a guy like Williams trying to leapfrog over a 6"4" dude, but whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    What ever happened to Barry Windham?
    A quick peek at Google says he's 57. I assume (hope?) he's retired.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 07 May 2018 at 12:52 PM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

8. He had a heart attack in 2011. I'd thought that the dude had hung it up by the mid-90's, but it appears he was still wraslin' until 2008.

9. Ouch.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt