Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 791011121315 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real Wrestling Thread

1. I can't believe Undertaker is still in the ring and old Goldberg is now almost killing him.

2. Undertaker is even older (54 vs. 52) and he nearly killed Goldberg as well. Both these guys should probably hang it up at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    I forgot how wild those WCW crowds were.
    Wrestling crowds in general were insane back then. Nowadays on the rare occasion that I flip past WWE they're all sitting on their hands.

The crowds at the last two AEW PPVs have been good, from clips I've seen on YouTube. I might have to see if a bar around here carries them next month.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 09 Jul 2019 at 08:18 AM.

If you want to check out the Fyter Fest show from a couple of weekends ago it was on Bleacher Report's streaming thingie for free, it might still be up. It wasn't a major show like Double or Nothing but it was pretty good, particularly the Jon Moxley match.

About Taker and Goldberg. It's worth noting that both are pretty much retired, and the only reason they wrestled at that event was because the Saudi prince paid them ridiculous amounts of money since he has a 90's wrestling fetish. I think Taker was content to just stay at home and do the occasional con appearance but WWE keeps wanting to bring him back once in a while for a cheap ratings boost.

Don't you forget about New Jack.

New Jack beats a 72 year old man with an aluminum baseball bat:

New Jack stabs another wrestler 9 times with an 8" blade:

New jack cracks some guy's skull open:

That fucking American Gangstas match:

The Eric Koulas incident:
    https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x13qg4

5. I've seen all of those except for the full Mass Transit match. Fucking brutal, you could tell New Jack was seriously trying to injure the dumb kid.

*EDIT* Holy shit @ the close-up of the blood spurting out of his head at 4:56. Ugh.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

"To be fair" isn't really the right phrase, but to be fair the kid ASKED JACK TO BLADE HIM.

7. This is true, but he carved that kid's head like a fucking jack-o-lantern. And Jack was seriously laying into him with everything else as well...that chair to the face off the top rope looked fucking sick.

But I guess that's what happens when you lie your way into the majors.

Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

8. Moonwalk into the DDT FTW.

9. I would totally pay to see that act! What a great idea.

10. He's bad, he's bad, you know it!