Page 14 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1012131415161828 ... LastLast

Thread: "Collecting" Hang-Ups

1. Bad games and Japanese fighters (aesthetically speaking) are my guilty pleasures.

2. Quote Originally Posted by mollipen View Post
    So... if I've got this right, if I'm truly understanding the revelations that have been presented in this thread... we've learned that, as a group of people get older, they calm down about stupid things and have the potential to get along better.
    Nonsense hypothesis.

3. I remember Fchanistan Vs MK, I admit that I troll as well but it was harmless fun. I never took it seriously or didn't stop playing games, fchan or otherwise.

EDIT: duh
    Last edited by kingoffighters; 31 May 2015 at 04:09 PM.

4. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    I remember Fchanistan Vs MK, I admit that I troll as well but it was harmless fun. I never took it seriously or didn't play games, fchan or otherwise.
    My name is still "Outworld Neck Hair" and I will never change it. MK 4 lyf

5. As I recall part of f-chan was also because of some people who only played Japanese games and were completely ignoring and/or bashing the rise of western developed games on consoles.

Probably the closest to TNL not caring about games was Yeller trying to shit up every single thread in GD with how much he was over games and only wanted to play the banjo. Most people here still loved them, but I think a lot of us were playing online stuff together in various groups that didn't lend itself to message board updates. "We sure killed ten guys today and grinded 1000 rep! Again!"

On the topic of collections: You better own Breakdown or I don't care.

So much ass covering

"I was just joking when I systematically ruined and controlled discussion"
    "They were tweebs anyway"
    "I don't even remember it"
    "Those games were bad anyway"

7. I thought this thread was about "collecting" and not "BC's war stories"?

8. This should be settled with a gentlemanly game of Splatoon.

Quote Originally Posted by FirstBlood View Post
    Also I remember the fchan stuff applying mostly to weirdo super kawaii stuff and most times just being a joke, as opposed to a general distaste for imports.
    You remember correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Brisco Bold View Post
    I thought this thread was about "collecting" and not "BC's war stories"?
    It's a thread on TNL, so it's about buttplant.

10. It's not a real thread if it isn't about him.

Someone try and collect all those threads and make a YouTube video about it.