Page 15 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: "Collecting" Hang-Ups

Whatever makes you feel better.

2. Not sure if this is relevant to anyone, but the same shit is happening to collectors of "vinyls." People posting haul threads of worthless garbage they don't actually plan on listening to. People obsessing about the condition of their bullshit reprints. People amassing collections of things they shunned like ten years ago.

My records are skyrocketing in value because of those noobs. I look forward to selling them and replacing them with reissues.

Quote Originally Posted by mollipen View Post
    So... if I've got this right, if I'm truly understanding the revelations that have been presented in this thread... we've learned that, as a group of people get older, they calm down about stupid things and have the potential to get along better.
    FUCK YOU SHUT UP

5. Quote Originally Posted by mollipen View Post
    So... if I've got this right, if I'm truly understanding the revelations that have been presented in this thread... we've learned that, as a group of people get older, they calm down about stupid things and have the potential to get along better.
    So when exactly will that work with cheeks?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

All this anger.

7. You could have edited your post IP instead of making a new post correcting your spelling error. We've all known you so long that almost nobody cares how bad your spelling is anymore.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

Phone

9. Fuck your phone. You can edit with a phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Your mom