Page 16 of 44 FirstFirst ... 21214151617182030 ... LastLast

Thread: "Collecting" Hang-Ups

1. Also probably could edit from a phone. What else you got?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Herpes, probably.

Assburgers too.

4. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    Herpes, probably.
    Hey now we agreed not to use the "H" word on these forums!
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

5. Derailed

Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    I agreed to nothing.

7. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    Yeah, we don't want that "Jesus cured my herps" weirdo showing up again, do we?

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

8. Another thread ruined by one poster.

In reference to this thread's purpose, yes I hate the idiot collectors. Specially the numb nuts who want to go on youtube and talk about hidden gems of a system, and its all well known shit. Which means you didn't pay two fucking shits of attention to these consoles when they were out and are just buying up giant lots of games. I also dislike them for driving up prices on everything. Seriously, any version of SFII on the SNES should not have a 20 - 30 dollar price tag. That shit should be 5 - 10 bucks with how common it is. I have a lot of games, and like Mzo I think of it more like a library than a collection. To me a library is stuff that gets used a collection sits behind glass never being touched. I can't believe the prices on old games now, sure the rare stuff has always been expensive, but when common ass carts like SFII are 20 - 30 bucks, something is wrong.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    So much ass covering

"I was just joking when I systematically ruined and controlled discussion"
    "They were tweebs anyway"
    "I don't even remember it"
    "Those games were bad anyway"

My favorite part of this is that in a week this thread has more posts than the entirety of GD some weeks.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    Another thread ruined by one poster.

In reference to this thread's purpose, yes I hate the idiot collectors. Specially the numb nuts who want to go on youtube and talk about hidden gems of a system, and its all well known shit. Which means you didn't pay two fucking shits of attention to these consoles when they were out and are just buying up giant lots of games. I also dislike them for driving up prices on everything. Seriously, any version of SFII on the SNES should not have a 20 - 30 dollar price tag. That shit should be 5 - 10 bucks with how common it is. I have a lot of games, and like Mzo I think of it more like a library than a collection. To me a library is stuff that gets used a collection sits behind glass never being touched. I can't believe the prices on old games now, sure the rare stuff has always been expensive, but when common ass carts like SFII are 20 - 30 bucks, something is wrong.
    Something went wrong to me when the VGA shit started. Everytime I see a game forever sealed away in hard plastic with a highass price being demanded for it, It makes me disgusted. Games arn't fucking meant to be treated like comic books forever sealed away from ever being enjoyed.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL