Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 293941424344 LastLast

Thread: "Collecting" Hang-Ups

1. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Dont know if serious or sarcastic, but it skips a lot of the shit I hate about these gaming related youtube channels. At least for them, playing the games is the focus, not the accumulation of them.
    No, sorry, I wasn't being sarcastic. I enjoy Game Sack a lot.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Dont know if serious or sarcastic, but it skips a lot of the shit I hate about these gaming related youtube channels. At least for them, playing the games is the focus, not the accumulation of them.
    You're watching the wrong "gaming related youtube channels". There are plenty where they play games and talk little if at all about collecting. I'd recommend Game Grumps for starters.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

3. Quote Originally Posted by Space Pirate Roberts View Post
    I'd recommend Game Grumps
    Other recommendations:
    • Drinking bleach
    • Going through as many bottles of kayexalate as you can
    • Offering rim jobs to the homeless

4. Doing all of those in the reverse order is probably the closest thing to watching an episode of Game Grumps.

5. I dont watch any channels except sack and my life in gaming. I've sampled several though. If games are fun, why are there so many angry people discussing them? Aside from the nerd, i saw recommendations for an angry joe, an angry centaur, and some douchebag called alpha omega sin or some shit ranting like a lunatic because some women dont appreciate DoAX3.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    If games are fun, why are there so many angry people discussing them?
    Yeah. Even vanilla Let's Play stuff more often than not has a tone somewhere between apathy and rage. People read dialogue in a sneering, ironic tone like their moms told them they can't go outside and play until they're done making their videos.

You're all done? Even the side quests, honey?

Yes, even the side quests mom, I just SAID that, GOD.

7. I like Jon Tron and love Continue? I do not like Game Grumps. I find their patter offputting.

I've assumed it is spill over from other successful youtubers. That it is either the culture of youtube or people hoping to cash in on the angry assholes that do make money.

YouTube is full of angry people for everything.

We're essentially at the point of hottopicing/McWalmarting human emotions.

First they came for the family owned corner store and I said nothing

9. going to miss classic game room it
    wasn't really in depth however he sampled a wide spectrum and seemed to have fun.

10. what the hell is a game grump